Bhaat(rice) to Bread

N in both Nepal and Norway stands for Natural beauty both the countries have. As Nepal is quite famous for high Himalayas and all, Norway has it's own way to attract ones attention. Just few weeks in this country and I already realize how diverse within itself is  Norway. The country which is know for its vast "RICHNESS" has a lot of other things to offer too.









Arriving in Norway from Nepal has been good so far. Learning how to adjust in this new place has been exciting too.



Here in Hald everyday starts with a breakfast and a quite time and lecture followed by breaks every 45 minute which also include fruit break and a lunch and lecture again in afternoon. One thing I found interesting is that, here bread really is eaten a lot. 
                                photo: bread used almost for every meal

My friends here are very friendly and kind. It is always good to know about other cultures and learn from them too.

Of course, transitioning always takes time but it is good to have a community who is there for you always.

Anyway I would like to thank you all who have been a part of me in this journey and would like to continue pray for me.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waste management in Norway(RETURKRAFT)

“GATEAKADEMIET: Springboard or A Parachute”

I GOT NEW FAMILIES FOR CHRISTMAS